- Eco-towns planning policy in England
- Implementation of the Strategic Environmental Assessment Directive in the UK
- Timely delivery of sustainability appraisal for new high-speed rail (known as HS2) in the UK.
With a Masters in Environmental
Studies and Bachelor of Applied Science in Planning, Tanya brings together an in-depth knowledge of land use, spatial planning,
environmental management and public participation disciplines. She has worked on over 150 projects in the private/public
sector, and has managed several large multi-disciplinary projects in the UK and on overseas development aid projects, in the
- Urban development and planning
- Water supply and sanitation
- Other industrial
and infrastructure plans and projects.
Tanya continues to work with other organisations to improve approaches
to environmental assessment and engagement. Please see insights into recent webinars and interviews.
Company registered in England and Wales, Reg No 5023852 Vat No.906252344